Effective Date: 08-Aug-2023
Information We Collect
We may collect various types of information from users in order to provide and improve our services. The information we may collect includes:
- Personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, email addresses, and other contact information that you voluntarily provide to us
- Non-personally identifiable information such as IP addresses, browser type, operating system, and other anonymous analytics data provided by third-party tools like Google Analytics
Data Collection Method
We collect the information mentioned above through the following methods:
- Information you provide voluntarily through forms or email correspondence
Use of Collected Information
We use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To provide the services you have requested
- To improve the functionality, performance, and design of the Site
- To enhance user experience by personalizing content and recommendations
- To communicate with users about updates, new features, and promotional offers
- To investigate and prevent fraudulent or unauthorized activities
- To comply with legal obligations and enforce Site policies
Data Storage and Protection
We understand the importance of protecting your personal information. Therefore, we implement appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your data. We store and process information using industry-standard security technologies, including encryption and firewalls, to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of your personal information.
However, no data transmission or storage is guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Data
Objection to Data Processing
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information based on legitimate interests. If you wish to exercise this right, please reach out to us using the contact details below.
Third-Party Data Sharing
We may share your personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
- When required by law or in response to a valid legal request from a competent authority
- With service providers, contractors, or subcontractors who support our business operations and are bound by data protection obligations
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, with the acquiring entity
Compliance with international data protection regulations
We are committed to complying with international data protection regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
For any questions or concerns regarding our privacy practices or to exercise your rights, please contact: